To maximize the value of each Executive Physical conducted, The Nebraska Medical Center offers a streamlined, yet comprehensive, agenda designed to be completed quickly and efficiently. It includes the following services:
- Comprehensive medical history and examination by physicians Board Certified in internal medicine, and cardiology with quick, onsite access to any sub-specialists that may be required or requested.
- A full range of preventive screening tests for early detection and diagnosis of cancer, diabetes, heart and lung disease, as well as other serious medical conditions.
- Health risk assessment and consultation to identify potential risks and recommendations related to physical fitness, stress management, smoking cessation, alcohol use and personal safety.
- Nutritional consultation to adopt healthy eating habits.
- 24 Hour nurse call line to assist with health questions.
- Entire exam takes 4-6 hours with results reviewed at the conclusion of the exam.