Thank you for your interest in the Biologics Production Facility. You will be asked to describe your project, including its status related to required IND submission or IRB approvals, funding sources, whether UNMC or Nebraska Medicine patients will be included in the study, whether potentially toxic materials are involved and the types of manufacturing steps involved.
Your project will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Scientific merit, feasibility and priority
- Readiness for production
- Appropriateness to facility
- Impact on other processes already in place
Review of the proposal by the Institutional Review Board is required if Nebraska Medicine patients are included in the trial.
In addition, the Scientific and Operational Oversight Committees will assess:
- Adequacy and allocation of resources
- Adequate staffing
- Resolution of issues including:
- Legal issues – contracts, agreements, liability
- Intellectual property
- Financial issues
- Timeline to begin production
To download an application form, click here.
Application and proposal assistance is available from our staff. For inquiries and consultation, please call:
Charlie Branson, operations manager, 402.559.6009
Phyllis I. Warkentin, MD, medical director, 402.559.4816